Wednesday 4 January 2017

What I Got For Christmas 2016!?


It's a new year, but I really wanted to make this post last year but seen as I only started this new blog yesterday I thought I'd do a little post on what I did get for Christmas!


My lovely boyfriend got me a new set of Spectrum Collection brushes - the marbellous collection! I currently have the essentials set which I did a pretty hefty review of yesterday, however these babies are a new addition and are INCREDIBLE, I cannot express how good they are. I'll probably save any more compliments of them for another post! He also brought me a gorgeous chamilia bracelet with a new charm, which I've added my other charms too.




I also got a new gorgeous red Fiorelli bag from my family, some new headphones, a VS PINK sports bra and VS body spray. My brothers girlfriend also hand made me some of these chocolate and sprinkle covered pretzel sticks which were super yummy, and looked way too good to eat.


A complete surprise was this little choker necklace my Mum got me, a month or two before Christmas I came home from uni for the weekend and we went to a little seaside village near us and were looking around a few antique shops, I spotted this Swarvoski necklace and I was in love! I was so close to buying it but never did, so I had pretty much forgotten about it until I opened this! It's such a statement piece with any simple outfit and I am obsessed!

I also got an illuminated NO7 mirror, which is the handiest thing in the world, let me tell you, doing your makeup in it is a godsend! I got so much more little bits and bobs which you can see in the photo's, and I feel so so lucky and blessed! Christmas isn't about the gifts, and this year, well last year, I was so relieved I could spoil all my family back! (thanks student loans..) Hope you all had a lovely Christmas & are enjoying the New Year!

Chloe
xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© chloe rebecca. Design by Fearne.