Wednesday 4 January 2017

My Favourite Mascara - Primark?



Hiya, recently I've been dibbing and dabbing with different makeup products (mainly cheaper) to suit my student loans! I saw a video on YouTube from Jordan Lipscombe where she did a full face of makeup using products only from Primark, and I knew I had to try out the mascara she used.


I'm a lover of Maybelline mascaras, and my all time favourite being the Lash sensational one! This I can definitely vouch for being a dupe, the way it separates your lashes is very similar with just a bit more flexibility in the brush! The formula seems much wetter but dries quick enough to let you build up layers if need be. The packaging is a rose goldy colour which is immediately eye catching, easy to spot on my dresser definitely! Wear wise, for £2 it is a steal and lasts all day, it never flakes off for me personally and I'll definitely be repurchasing!

I had to make a post on this and may start a little blog series on makeup for students & seeking out the best for a low budget!

That's all for this post!
Chloe x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© chloe rebecca. Design by Fearne.