Wednesday 11 January 2017

Spectrum Collections Brushes?!


For Christmas I received these GORGEOUS brushes which I just wanted to make a quick appreciative post about because I am obsessed, these don't just have a pretty mermaid aesthetic to them but are cruelty free & vegan, and amazingly high quality - they are actually great brushes to work with to create any look!




I was given the White Marbelous 12 piece set which contains an array of brushes for your face and eyes in all different sizes for detail and definition!

A00 - Luxe Powder *NEW*
C07 - Luxe Tapered Sculptor *NEW*A02 - Angled Foundation *NEW LOOK*
C02 - Flat Top Contour
A05 - Precision Blush
B05 - Luxe Blender *NEW*
B06 -Tall Tapered Blender
A07 - Stubby Shader
A12 - Fluffy Pencil
A13 - Short Smudge
A14 - Brow Definer
A15 - Lip Definer

I couldn't choose a favourite brush from the set but the new Luxe brushes they've included in this set are incredible and feel really high quality, the brushes feel dense and they really pick up whatever product you're using so you get the most from them. The stubby shader I'm in love with for picking up shimmery/sparkly shadows to apply to the centre of my lid, some of the shimmery shades I own can sometimes be a pain to transfer and actually show up on my lid but this really packs the colours on effortlessly!

I'd definitely & easily recommend this set to anyone who is a bit of a brush addict like me!

Chloe
x

2 comments

  1. Your blog is so pretty and dreamy! I'm seriously in love with these brushes, they must be the most aesthetically pleasing ones I have seen and you capture them beautifully :D lovely review! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thankyou so much! Your blog is amazing, given you a follow! they are literally gorgeous I want to buy every set they have ahh! xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© chloe rebecca. Design by Fearne.